Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pizza Night

This weekend we ventured out for some ooey-gooey delicious pizza at Bella Napoli. I've walked by this place many times on the seawall and have been tempted by the yummy Italian smells coming from this place, but yesterday was our first visit.

We started off with a nice big Italian salad and some popcorn shrimp that reminded me of bang-bang shrimp from Bonefish (at least what I remember from eating there 2.5 years ago). After that we each got 10 inch pizzas. I chose my staple margarita with fresh tomatoes and basil and Brad had the Hawaiian with pineapple and ham. Surprisingly we even had enough will power to save half of our pizzas for our lunch the next day.
This restaurant has an amazing view of the waves and ocean. I'd love to have dinner here again as the sun goes down. We were lucky enough to watch a fireworks show across the water during our dinner!

No comments: