Sunday, June 3, 2012

Bribing myself

To inspire and reward myself for taking on 13.1 miles I treated myself to my first ever shopping trip to Lululemon at Tysons Corner.  

I got 2 new running/yoga outfits and I lovelovelove them!  I wanted to wear one for the half, but I was told not to wear anything new on race day.  So, these are an after race treat for me. 


My first outfit was a super cute light pink tank top with adorable little ruffles and reflective details-
Run: Silver Bullet Sleveless Tech
And pink, sparkly Turbo Run Shorts

The 2nd outfit I got was the Run Inspire Crop II and Power Y Tank.  I couldn't find a picture on their site, but the pants look similar to these ones and the top is purple with black polka dots.

It always motivates me to work out when I have great gear to wear! 

No comments: