Thursday, October 3, 2013

Paxton's first pumpkin patch

Fall in FL isn't quite the leaves changing colors, cooler temps and apple picking it is up North, but I was so excited to find that there were still some fun pumpkin activities to do in our area.  Paxton just turned 3 months old, so I wanted to get some 3 month photos and document his first Fall. We went out to Holland Farms and had such a nice afternoon enjoying their beautiful farm and we got some awesome, great big pumpkins!
My big 3 month boy!

My little pumpkin!
First time having his toes in the grass - so many firsts!

My boys!

It was about a million degrees and I was melting in my boots, jeans and long sleeves.  But, I wanted cute Fall pictures, dang it!
Our little family of 3.  Paxton's first hay ride.

My goal was finding a pumpkin that Pax would fit in... yup totally going to attempt that baby in a pumpkin picture.

Brad's pick.  This one will be our jack-o-lantern!
The farm was so much fun.  They had it all decorated and cute.  A hay ride took you out and back from the pumpkin fields.  They had adorable ponies for pony rides, swings, a zip line, sorghum maze, sand box and giant corn pit for the kiddos.  I can't wait to take Pax back each year! 

No comments: