Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Paxton's One Year Photos and Cake Smash

 I''ll be honest.  I was on the fence about going for the professional photo shoot or just doing it myself, but I have to say that I am 100% so happy and glad I went for the professional ones.  All of these photos are by Nicki Smith Photography and I love them all!  Nicki did our maternity and newborn photos and it was great working with her again.  Paxton was not in the most cooperative mood, but Nicki worked hard to get him at his best moments and the photos turned out way better than I even thought they would! 

Paxton's little diaper cover and tie are by Mud Pie and I got them and his blue birthday boy hat at a local boutique called Tee Tie Babies.  His cake was custom made by Oh Snap Cupcakes

I hope you enjoy the photos!

























No comments: