Thursday, April 2, 2015

Strawberry Picking

This afternoon we joined a couple friends up in Milton at Blue Basket Farms for strawberry picking!
The field was full of beautiful, ripe berries and we had no problem filling up our buckets.  Paxton amazingly (mostly) understood to only pick the red berries and would even pick them and then put them in the bucket.  But, once I gave him the ok to eat one all bets were off.  I think every single berry he picked went straight into his mouth.  He probably ate a pound of berries, dirt and probably a few stems.  He was covered in dirt, juice and strawberry bits! We loved this place and we can't wait to go back for blueberry picking at the end of the month.  Now I have to figure out what to make with the over 4 pounds of strawberries I came home with.


I love Eric with the strawberry sticking out of his mouth!




Sharing a berry with his buddy.














No comments: