Sunday, January 5, 2014

6th Anniversary

 Happy SIX years of marriage to us.  Very fortunate, grateful and lucky to have a wonderful husband, who provides and cares for us and is the reason why I am able to stay home with my little lovey like I always wanted. 
 For our first anniversary as a family of 3 we decided to all go out for a sushi lunch.  It was our first time getting sushi since we left Japan.  We got Japanese beers, appetizers and couldn't even finish the massive plate of sushi we ordered.  It was delish and we will totally be going back.  The place made us feel like we were right back in Japan. 

 After lunch we headed over to Home Depot and that just seemed like icing on the cake for our sixth anniversary celebration.  Nothing like Home Depot on a date to say we've been married for forever and this is what we do now. 

 Brad and the indoor sparkler to give me flowers and presents.  My big present was a Kate Spade baby bag and he gave that to me before Christmas!  His birthday/Christmas and anniversary present was a high end iPad mini. 
The day was completed with wine and almond raspberry cake on Tiffany china we got as a wedding present from my sister.

It was a nice day, full of memories and thoughts on how far we've come.  We have done so much in 6 years!! It's really incredible.


No comments: