Tuesday, December 9, 2014

NYC weekend getaway

Hey! Look at me all dressed up and not covered in baby food/poop/drool! My amazing girlfriends arranged a weekend trip for me up to NYC!  The solo plane ride alone felt like a vacation. It was my very first weekend (first overnight ever!) away from my baby and while I was nervous to leave him I knew he was in great hands with his daddy.


Rock of Ages show on Broadway was a fantastic good time!
Nothing like a leisurely boozy brunch, talking for hours, eating good food and listening to amazing live music!
It rained the entire weekend, but the rain couldn't put a damper on our fun. We still went out to see Times Square and the tree and the lights at Rockefeller Center. Christmastime in NYC is magical.



The rain and the huge line didn't stop us from getting cupcakes at the Magnolia Bakery!
Our last night was completed with an incredible Italian meal, wine, good conversation, laughter and that incredible feeling when you are surrounded old, trusted friends that know you for you, the good, the bad and the ugly and love you anyway.  So thankful I got this time with my wonderful friends!! 

No comments: