Sunday, February 22, 2015

Land of the Giant Sun

Once again we had a glorious afternoon enjoying beautiful Pensacola Beach.  Today Brad was supposed to leave for 3 weeks, but ended up not being able to fly out because of bad weather at his destination.  Paxton refused to take an afternoon nap, so knowing he was going to be grumpy and difficult we headed out to one of his favorite places.  Who could be grumpy here?!  As the sun went down it looked completely ginormous and was so spectacular. The weather is back down in the 50s this week, so we totally took advantage of this beautiful day while it was up in the 70s!  I wish I had remembered to grab my fancy camera, because these iphone pictures, while wonderful, don't quite do it justice.  Late afternoon is my favorite time on the beach and today might have been the prettiest I've ever seen it.






















No comments: