Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter

Happy Easter! It was such an incredibly nice day here. My day started off at 4am, at the barn getting my makeup done and my favorite horse beautiful for a morning photo shoot at the beach! My two girlfriends and I had a ball getting all pretty and running our horses down the beach and splashing in the water. It was one of my favorite Easter mornings ever. I absolutely can't wait to see how the pictures turned out!

After the photo shoot I ran over to the OClub for brunch with a bunch of friends from the squadron. Yummy food and good friends, so nice!




The day was just too pretty to spend inside so after brunch Brad and I headed over to Tropical Beach near our apartment. It was super low tide, so we walked around the tide pools and admired the incredibly almost neon blue water. So amazing! Days like this I love living here!!









Hope you had a great Easter too!!

No comments: