Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Okinawa Baby Shower

I've been wanting to catch up on my blog for weeks now, but we have been saying good bye to Okinawa, moving back to the States, and vising my parents in VA the last 2 weeks and things have been busy! 

My dear, sweet friends in Okinawa threw me an amazing baby shower on March 2 before we left on the 9th.  The shower was held at one of my favorite Okinawa restaurants, Cafe Green Green.   They went over the top creating a space invader theme for the shower and every detail was thought of!  I'm doing a star/space theme in the nursery, so the space invader theme was perfect and super cute. 

The girls know I have a major sweet tooth, so they made a sweets table with a candy bar and pineapple filled angel food cupcakes.  They also made those super cute blocks!




Me with my wonderful hostesses.

Pax and I were showered with so many wonderful gifts!

Surrounded by so much love and support!  I love these ladies!!
It was a perfect afternoon spend with awesome friends.  I loved every minute of it!  And Pax got some amazing new things.  I can't believe he's really going to be here in a few short months!

No comments: