Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Bunny


 My little bun bun would like to wish you all a very HOPPY EASTER!!

 
 
 These pictures were actually taken right at the beginning of April.  That 18 month outfit was already too tight and I knew if I waited he probably wouldn't get into it at all and plus the azalea bushes were blooming all over our yard. 

 Mom, if you see this, then I know you do not approve of these pictures.  She says it's hard for a little boy to be so cute and that people will feel sorry for him if I make him look ridiculous.  But, I hope/think wearing some bunny ears on his very first Easter won't cost me too much in therapy bills.  I adore this adorable child beyond belief and I hope that by sharing these with you I can share my overwhelming joy and love and hopefully my darling baby boy will give you yet another reason to make you smile today!


Wishing you all a day full of Jesus, love, pastel colors, dyed eggs and jelly beans!  

No comments: