Friday, April 11, 2014

Springtime!


 Easter is almost here and we are all about it.  This whole first year of firsts with Paxton has been so incredibly special and every holiday that comes around has to be documented with copious amounts of pictures.  Spring has pretty much already passed here in Pensacola, but we are getting lots of sunshine and warm weather, so it's been perfect to get outside and get lots of fresh air.  One of Paxton's favorite things is sitting in the grass, pulling out the grass and trying to eat leaves.  We spend a lot of time swinging in his tree swing and going for walks and runs.  I am already kind of dreading the summer heat, but I'm also really excited to finally be able to get in the pool again.  

I hope you enjoy these Springtime and Easter inspired pictures I took today of my 9 1/2 month old hunk.  
 









No comments: