Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year!

This was my big outing on New Years Eve - a morning at the stable riding this big guy is my idea of a perfect way to celebrate!!

In the afternoon we headed out back to make a bonfire and s'mores!




When Paxton woke up from his nap he joined us outside.  Basically a year and a half year old running around between the freezing cold pool and the scorching fire was not exactly my idea of a relaxing time. While we all weren't out there long it was fun having a little bit of a special evening with my guys.




New Years Day we have the tradition of going running!  I got some new running shoes and kicked off the New Year in exactly the right way.  4 miles, 8 minute average pace and the last mile at 7.25!  I think I'm in the best shape of my life.  Can't wait to see where this year will take me on my health and fitness journey.


And that afternoon we had the best time with Pax at the park!  He discovered that he loves slides and it was the cutest thing ever!!

We had such a great start to our 2015.  Can it really be 2015?! I hope it's a good one!

No comments: