Sunday, September 18, 2011

Funky Feet

With all the running I've been doing, I decided to make an appointment at the Mizuno Shoe Measurement. I was hoping they would tell me if I was running in the correct type of shoe, if I needed a wide shoe and why my big toe on my right foot kills me after my long runs. So, when I heard mccs was doing a foot analysis at the gym at my base I jumped on the opportunity.


Saturday morning I got up bright and early and had my feet scanned to determine my foot type. Unfortunately I wasn't really told anything new. I was told I have "normal" feet with "perfect" heel and ball of the foot weight distribution and very, very high arches. There was a bit of a language barrier to get in depth with my toe problem. They had me try on a number of different Mizuno shoes, but nothing felt better then when I put my Asics on again to head home. I think an appointment with a doctor/podiatrist might have to happen to figure my foot problem. Cest la vie.

No comments: