Saturday, September 3, 2011

I mega heart Tokyo

Tokyo is fabulous. I got the chance to stay in Tokyo again last week for our Fuji Adventure. We were in Tokyo for 5 days and we had a ton of fun. I got to stay at the wonderful New Sanno Hotel again. I absolutely love this place. We walked around our hotel area, shopping and eating as we went along.




We also got to spend some much needed down time at the hotel pool and hot tub and booked ourselves spa treatments. I treated myself to a massage and facial. The facials there are fantastic in case you ever get the chance!!


We went out exploring. We rode the subway system like pros and oogled the Harajuku girls in the Harajuku shopping and entertainment district. We went shopping at rare commodities such as Forever21, Gap and H&M.

I fell in love with the Roppongi area. Loved it. We did more exploring, shopping, had amazing views of the Tokyo Tower, and drank margaritas at the Hard Rock Cafe.



We got really lucky and there happened to be a Blue Man Group show the night we were in Roppongi. We got "poncho seat" tickets right up front, so we had to cover up with plastic in case some of the Blue Man paint should fly on us. It was a weird, but really fun show!
I just love cities!

1 comment:

GUAMtastic said...

The ponchos would totally creep me out. Glad you didn't suffocate :D