Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Lemon - 13 weeks

 Dec 26, 2012 - Jan 1, 2013
How Far Along: 13 weeks.  Hello 2nd trimester!
Size of baby: a lemon, 3 inches, 1.5 oz.
Maternity Clothes: I'm in that awkward in between time where I don't really look pregnant and I just kind of look fat. I'm living in leggings with long tops and dresses.
Gender: Had a dream it's a girl and she had a lot of really dark hair.
Movement: I swear I've felt a little fluttering 2ce.  Once in the bath and once laying in bed reading.
Sleep:  I really need to get used to not sleeping on my back.  
I raided the libraries baby books this week.  I have some major reading/learning to do!  I watched the movie The Business of Being Born the other day and it was great, but totally freaked me out.  I want to make sure I learn and know as much as possible.
What I miss:  Champagne on New Years Eve... champagne in general.
Cravings:  Organic Mary's Gone Crackers and garlic hummus is currently my favorite snack. Loving fruit and spinach smoothies. 

Symptoms: Feeling pretty good!  Getting some energy back.  I ran 5 miles yesterday... why is running pregnant so hard?!  I felt like all my leg joints were all wobbly, snap, crackle poppy and I couldn't catch my breath, and I pretty much constantly had to pee.  This is going to take some getting used to.  I'm doing yoga and went to a spin class this week.  I am not liking this feeling that I'm getting fat! I know I'm gaining weight for a good reason and that it's good that my jeans can't button... but I still freak out that my pants won't button!

 What I’m looking forward to:  I have an OB appointment this week for my 14 week check up.  I'm hoping everything is still going great in there.  I'm going to a Japanese 3D ultrasound place in 2 weeks to try and find out if it's a boy or girl!  My friends Becky and Brandy told me this week they'd like to throw me a shower.  I'm beyond touched and excited.  I still have moments where I'm like "is this really happening?!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I love your Baby Progress Reports! Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl. :) And I can't believe you're in your second trimester ALREADY.