Monday, January 7, 2013

Orange - 14 weeks

Jan 2 - 8, 2013
How Far Along: 14 weeks
Size of baby:  Navel orange, 4.5 in, 2-3 oz
Total Weight Gain: I know this answer, but I'm not admitting it.  Lets just say I'm making sure I get a workout in every day.
Maternity Clothes: Leggings, jeggings, longer tops.  Still nothing officially maternity, but my normal clothes are not fitting super great.
Gender:  So excited and ready to find out!
Movement: I feel it move every couple or days or so.  Always when I'm laying quietly on my back.
Sleep:  Brad was out of town for the week.  Hawaii, the lucky duck!  Had the bed to myself and got great sleep!
What I miss:  My abs.
Cravings:  Sushi with wasabi, edamame, dairy - cheese, yogurt, milk, cottage cheese.  Organic blueberry waffles, I made them 2ce this week!  
Symptoms: Weight gain, thicker middle.  I just look like I've gained weight at this point.  I want a baby bump!
What I’m looking forward to:  Finding out the gender on Jan 17!  I had to get an EKG done yesterday for some minor heart issues so I'm looking forward to my OB dr giving me the all clear on that.

Don't really have any pregnancy photos from this week, but here I am (in white) on the New Years Beach Ride on Jan 2.

No comments: