Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Oh Christmas Tree

We are getting SUPER excited about Christmas around here! 

We are full swing into the Holiday spirit.  I'm having so much fun sharing my Christmas joy with Paxton for the first time. 
Since I got married the weekend after Thanksgiving has been for getting a tree and decorating the house.  This year I wanted to make it an extra special occasion, so I found a cut-your-own tree farm, The Christmas Forest.  It was my first time at a Christmas tree farm and I loved it.  It smelled heavenly!  We stopped at Starbucks on the way for Christmas coffees and cake pops.  Happy girl. 

 My little elf ready to help us find his first tree.




 We took our time and finally found our tree!


Getting it home was the less fun part.  And once we got home we discovered our tree stand was broken in the move, but the next day we got the tree up and decorated.  Those pictures will be coming up next! 

No comments: