Saturday, February 20, 2010

Relaxing in Sedona

Yesterday I said one last I Love You to my Mommy before the cab took me off to the airport. I tried to keep it together, but I was a teary, runny nose, heavy heart person the whole trip.

Boots and I both arrived in AZ yesterday with no problems and once being reunited with Boots and getting to my in laws home my spirits rose. We are having a wonderful visit with his parents. Usually we'd be out hiking and enjoying the beautiful red rocks, but the rain has provided a wonderful excuse to remain indoors catching up on the last season of one of our favorite shows (Dexter), eating and catching up. Julie is spoiling us with fresh, organic and delicious meals and the dough for her homemade pizza is rising in the kitchen. We have both had lessons in the benefits of Energy Therapy and currently they have Boots doing some yoga. Namaste.

I hope the weather gets better so we can get out and about. But, if not, this isn't too bad either!

PS -- Happy Birthday Aliya!!!

No comments: