Saturday, June 12, 2010

Little work of art

Today my friends and I went and tried a new nail salon called Dulce off of 58 outside of the Foster gate. We are celebrating a friends birthday this weekend (you can check out her blog here). She had us over for a fantastic Shrimp Boil and birthday cake last night. This morning we went over to Dulce and relaxed in the massage chairs while we deliberated over endless nail design books. I got a manicure this time and enjoyed the paraffin treatment and arm massage. I like how they turned out, but nail polish never lasts very long on my hands, so we'll see how long it lasts.



After being pampered we had lunch at one of my favorite bagel places I already told you about in this post. The sun even came out for a bit and gave us a little break from all the rain (it's still rainy season). Wishing Jess a very happy birthday!!

3 comments:

Jessica Simmons said...

WOW, you're fast! Love the nails and I had such a great birthday weekend with you! XOXO

Unknown said...

those nails are gorgeous! i love the flowers :)

lo said...

....... there are no words. I love u and your wittle fingers! adorable!! lovelovelove.