Thursday, August 11, 2011

This too will pass

Life has been beyond stressful these days. My stress level may be a great weight loss diet, but not so good for my blood pressure and sleep habits. When things like this happen I try and stay focused on the positive and a good friend reminded me tonight that we are never handed more than we can handle. I am so thankful for the positive people in my life, their support and wonderful guidance.

I am also so very thankful for this special horse in my life. These are a few shots from last week, unfortunately it was from the very fist day of breaking in my new boots, so my lower leg is a bit willy-nilly in these pictures. I will blame it on the boots completely. ;)





He is so pretty. And so very special to me. I absolutely adore him. Lovelovelove.
Some more exciting news is that I'm getting a visitor! My little sister from my sorority is coming to visit me and she gets here on Saturday. Lots to do before then to prepare for her visit. It will be so fun to actually get to use my guest room and show someone my favorite Okinawa spots.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Yes, this too shall pass. You are right where you need to be. Hope it all worked out for you. The pictures are wonderful. You are a saviour to the horses, I am sure.