Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Yoga-hiking

My wonderful parent's babysat Paxton so I could go frolic through the woods with my friend.  I met her up on the MD side of Great Falls.  I had only been to the VA side before, and I was so amazed I had been missing out on this incredible area.  It was just amazing.
Geese and their babies swimming in the Chesapeake and Ohio Canal.  There is this flat, wide path that goes along this canal that would be perfect for stroller running or for people not interested in actual hiking.  I just envisioned how glorious my marathon training could be here!

We set off on the Billy Goat Trail along the Potomac.



This hike was so incredibly good for my mind, body and spirit.  I can't even explain how much being out in nature like this is just a balm for my soul.



We would hike a little bit, and then yoga a little bit!! It was so much fun.







No comments: