Friday, February 4, 2011

One Night and I'm Hooked

A few days before Brad came home while we were skyping he told me he got me something. He usually buys me a present or two while he's away on his trips and my thoughts immediately went to dresses or shoes, but then he says "I bought you a pillow." I never would have guessed. He goes on to explain that it isn't a normal pillow, it's a fancy tempur-pedic pillow and that I will love it. He bought 2 of them, one for each of us, and brought them home yesterday. I was skeptical and a little annoyed when I found out how much he paid for them, but after only one night sleeping on this amazing space pillow I'm in love. He got us the SymphonyPillow. It has one side that's better for back sleeping and one for side or stomach sleepers. In fact I have this squishy number propped up behind my back right now as I type this post. Ahhhh so awesome. I will never doubt my husbands choice in pillows ever again.

PS - I don't think we'll be shelling out the big bucks for the mattress any time soon. Yikes, those babies are a small fortune! Anyone out there have the mattress? Is it worth it?

No comments: