Thursday, February 10, 2011

Progress?

I've been trying to stick to my riding goal this year and lately Makoto and I have been having some very nice rides. Today, however was not one of them. Don't you just hate days when the progress seems to just pretty much disappear? Nothing motivates me more then getting new gear, weather it be running shoes, a neat water bottle or, in this case, some cool riding stuff. I bought a dressage bridle, white polo wraps and a new saddle pad to help Makoto's transformation into a dressage horse.



I was hoping to get some nice pictures of us riding in his new duds, but cest la vie. I still love him to pieces, and I know we are headed in a very good direction. He is going to be totally amazing. Here is a few from today that I can stand sharing with you:

No comments: