Monday, January 24, 2011

Everyday Favorites

Do you all have those special products you just couldn't or wouldn't want to get through the day without? I sure do. These are a few of my favorite, love to use and use often products.


As you probably know, or can tell, I have long, bleach blonde hair and with that comes all kinds of unwanted problems. I have high maintenance hair. It needs to be colored every 6 or 7 weeks and that process can leave my long locks totally fried, and it can also cause weak strands to break off. Not so pretty. I have found this conditioner to be my best friend to get my hair full of moisture again. It isn't fancy or expensive, but I love it and leave it on for a good long time in the shower before I rinse it out and it usually does the trick. Sometimes I use a normal conditioner, let that sit, rinse, then glob this on for a long time and rinse. Like I said, high maintenance. Try this conditioner if you have dry, chemically treated hair dying for moisture like mine.


I'm getting older, I can feel it and I sure can tell that my skin isn't what it used to be. I combat this with the Olay line. I love these products and have a shameful lot of them. I started using Olay because it's what my mom uses. And mommy knows best. And she's beautiful. I love the "fights 7 signs of aging" face washes, body washes, face wipes and moisturizers. I use the moisturizer with sunscreen every day. The Regenerist line is wonderful. I am a huge fan. I have the night cream, lip treatment, and eye cream. Love.


Something else my mommy gave me awhile ago was this Burt's Bees body butter. *Sigh* I love this stuff. I love the way it smells. I love that it only has good, healthy for my skin things in it and it leaves my skin so soft. I have a ton of Burt's Bees products. I have their shampoos and conditioners, foot and hand creams, I love the Radiance Body Lotion because it has sparkles in it, I am addicted to their lip balms and chap sticks, and I even have their sunscreen. Maybe I should buy stock in Burt's Bees, I sure buy a lot of it!

What are some of your favorites?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I love burts bees! Love your everyday favorites! I am actually thinking of posting a whole blog on my favorite items over 5 days. Different subject each day!

kimberly @ lush lounge said...

I totally use that deep conditionder! I bleach my hair too and this is the BEST conditioner ever!!! Withtout it my hair would be horrible! lol