Friday, January 14, 2011

It's just water. Or is it?

Something my husband always gets on me about is my taste for expensive water. In my first job I dealt with polluted/contaminated aquifers and ground water, and was totally put off from drinking from the tap. Lots of people claim that bottled water is the same thing as what's in the tap... really I have no idea if it is or isn't. But, it tastes better. And I like drinking it more. So, to me it's better. And when I'm not splurging on "fancy" water we have a pitcher to filter the tap water.

Here are my current big time favorite water indulgences:

Smartwater - Doesn't this picture just make you want to work out? I lovelovelove this water. It has electrolytes in it too.

My other (non workout water) favorite is Lime Perrier. I love bubbles, I love that it's calorie free and I love this lime flavor. And I like drinking it out of a big wine glass.

It may be silly, but I don't drink soda and I hardly ever splurge on a store bought latte, so why shouldn't I have this? Everyone is always saying how good it is to drink lots of water, so I'm helping my health, staying hydrated and enjoying every sip.

No comments: