Saturday, March 5, 2011

A little extra help? Sure why not.

I'm sure everyone is pretty much aware of the amazing-ness of Easytone. As soon as the first Easytones came out I had to have them. If I'm going to be walking anyway, why not get the most out of it. They were all sold out everywhere, but Brad miraculously found me a pair and gave them to me for Christmas a couple of years back. I've gotten a lot of use out of these babies, and while my legs and butt don't quite look like those in the advertisements (on the models) I am still hopeful. Kidding. I do really like them and I'm tempted to get the new Traintone's. I like the Anthillin ones. They also have Runtone's, but my love affair with my Asics cannot be messed with. I also am very tempted by the new "toning apparel" they have out. Has anyone bought these? What do you think?

No comments: