Thursday, December 20, 2012

10 weeks - first look at our baby!

Dec 5 - 11, 2012
How Far Along: 10 weeks
Size of baby: 2 inches
Total Weight Gain: 4 lbs.  Yikes.
Maternity Clothes:  This is the first week my pants were hard to button.  This is also the week we were on the cruise and eating a ton!
Sleep: Sleep was great on the trip!
Cravings: Peanut butter.  Milk.

At Victoria Peak in Hong Kong.  Bump is starting to make an appearance... or that's cruise food.


The day after we got back from vacation we got to have our first OB appointment.  When the baby popped up on the screen I cried big giant happy tears and it was one of the best moments of my life!  I kept crying and laughing and the baby would move around a bunch each time.  The midwife said that everything looks great.  I am SO HAPPY!  




1 comment:

My Traveling Troop said...

Congratulations! What wonderful news! I can already tell by the ultrasound photos that your baby is going to be super cute! :)

Merry Christmas!
Kristina