Thursday, December 20, 2012

Blueberry - 6 weeks

Nov 7 - Nov 13, 2012
How Far Along:  6 weeks.  Brain cells are forming 100 cells per minute!
Size of baby: Baby is 1/4 inch, the size of a blueberry. It's 10,000 times bigger now then at conception a month ago.
Total Weight Gain: Meh, probably some. I haven't had the energy to work out much this week because I have a stupid cold. 
Maternity Clothes: No! Maternity magazines, yes.
Gender: This week I feel like it's a boy.  I found my self wandering around the baby section at the store picking up little outfits and almost bursting into (happy) tears. 
"Mommy's little monster" gah, love.
Movement:  I'm riding, running and doing yoga.  I also started using a new pregnancy workout app on my phone that uses weights and resistance bands.  I love that there are videos for each exercise.
Sleep: I can't wait to get into bed at night!  Especially with this awful cold (which I'm refusing to take any medicine for) and running around after the horses and kids I'm just wiped out at the end of the day.
This has become pretty standard.  Going to bed really early with my kitty and kindle. Yawn!
What I miss: Coffee.
Cravings: Rice pudding, so weird.  Tried to make it from scratch and it turned out disgusting! Milk.  Salty snacks.
Apple cider, perfect fall treat.
Symptoms: Where have these boobs come from?! 
What I’m looking forward to: I have a "welcome to pregnancy" class at the hospital this week.   I am planning on announcing my pregnancy after our first ultrasound before Christmas when I'm 12 weeks.  I bought a really cute frame for the ultrasound photo that says "Dear Santa, we just had to peek!"  

No comments: