Thursday, December 20, 2012

Sweet Pea - 5 weeks

Oct 31 - Nov 6, 2012
How Far Along:  5 weeks.  Baby's head is forming this week (jaws, cheeks and chin) and so are baby's kidney's, liver and lungs!
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a sweet pea.
Total Weight Gain: Better be none. 
Maternity Clothes: Nope!  But, I am having a hard time seeing "normal" clothes that I love and want to buy, but know I shouldn't because by the time it gets to me it might not fit! And it's way too early to start buying maternity clothes.
Gender: No clue.  Except the online Chinese gender predictor says it will be a girl.
Movement:  I'm riding, running and doing yoga.
Sleep: I'm really tired these days! 
What I miss: Coffee.  I'm trying really hard to like this organic raspberry leaf tea.
Cravings: I'm usually a sweet tooth person, but have really been wanting more savory foods lately.
Symptoms: Normal beginning of pregnancy stuff. 
What I’m looking forward to: I've scheduled my first 2 appointments at the OB clinic.  My first ultrasound will be on Dec 10 when I'm almost 11 weeks.  I'm excited and nervous!  I want everything to work out so bad!    

No comments: