Friday, December 21, 2012

Peach - 12 weeks

Dec 19 - 25, 2012
How Far Along: 12 wonderful weeks
Size of baby: a peach.  3 inches!
Total Weight Gain:  ummm going to ignore this question!
Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants are on the horizon.
Gender: I kind of still feel like it's a boy.  But who knows!  I am so excited to find out.  I am in love with this baby.
Movement: I love imagining him or her swimming around in there.  I've stated going to prenatal yoga classes 2ce a week and I love it.  I'm still riding (carefully of course).
Me with Harris after a fun ride.  Harris is a new addition at the barn.  He's 3 and super sweet. 

Sleep:  Unfortunately I've been up with worries at night.  I have a lot on my mind with the move, buying a house, all the baby things and problems at work.
What I miss:  Sushi.  Wine, duh.
Cravings:  This week I had a big craving for Fruit Loops and I totally gave into it.  Still wanting lots of protein and milk.  Salt.  Oooh margaritas with salt... 
Symptoms:  Pants are getting tighter in the waist.  Still getting tired and needing more rest then usual, but no complaints! 
What I’m looking forward to: Christmas! 

No comments: