Thursday, December 20, 2012

Prune - 9 weeks

Nov 28 - Dec 4, 2012
How Far Along: 9 weeks. 
Size of baby: Baby is 1.5" long and the size of a prune.
Total Weight Gain: going to pretend I don't see this.
Maternity Clothes: No, not yet, but I feel like I'm expanding in all directions.
Gender: I feel like it's a boy.  I always said I'd rather have a girl, but strangely I find my self drawn to the little boy things and already have a little boy nursery idea in the works.  If it is a boy he's already producing testosterone. Wow!
Movement: I went to spin class this week and even though I took it easier than I would have pre-pregnancy, it kicked my butt.  The babies limbs can flex and move already!
Sleep: Meh.  I have more energy during the day which is great, but at night I'm trying to teach myself to stay off my back and so all I want is to be on my back... ha.
What I miss:  Vats of coffee.  Turkey bacon. 
Cravings: Protein - still eggs. And milk. Salty stuff. Appetite is there, but can only eat a little bit at a time.
Symptoms: I already mentioned the expanding in all directions feeling... otherwise feeling great! 
What I’m looking forward to:  We are going on vacation this week!  And the day after we get back I have my first ultrasound.  So excited, but really hope everything is ok in there!  Ready for the good news. 

No comments: