Thursday, December 20, 2012

Raspberry - 7 weeks

Nov 14 - 20, 2012
How Far Along:  7 weeks
Size of baby: a raspberry.  1/2 inch.
Movement: The baby's heart is beating 150 times a minute, 2ce as fast as our heart beats.  I was really sick this week with an awful cold.  No runs, but rode a bit and walked.
Sleep:  Fabulous.  Is it possible to sleep too much? ;)
What I miss: Taking cold medicine.
Cravings: Eggs.  Things I can make with organic ground turkey and chicken - meatballs, meatloaf... guess it's safe to say I'm craving protein.
Symptoms: No morning sickness, hurray!  Get a little yucky feeling here and there, but so thankful I don't have morning sickness on top of this miserable cold.
What I’m looking forward to:  Thanksgiving! And having the long Thanksgiving weekend off.

No comments: